I am grateful to have been guided to a profession allowing me to grow with my passion to provide opportunity to people in our community with a desire or need to sell or buy real estate, which turned out to be a career that I have now joyfully pursued for well over 30 years. It is exciting to bring positive change to people’s lives while making lasting relationships. Real estate may be a house business by definition, but in fact it is a “people business”. I love how everyone is different, and that not everyone sees things the same way. People are unique with different styles and personalities; that in itself is fun and challenging. I find the diversity among people exciting and enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with people of many mindsets, fully committed to providing a positive real estate experience that exceeds their expectations.
I want your experience of buying and selling a home to be pleasant, effortless, and enjoyable. I am personally invested, totally “hands on”, every step of the way; from beginning to end.
Will your agent energetically and enthusiastically promote your home!
- Not only am I passionately focused on helping you reach your goals, I am enthusiastic about the neighborhoods I represent, the homes I represent and the people I guide.
I have very strong feelings for the Westside!
- The Westside has great appeal due to its proximity and convenience to Silicon Beach shopping, outdoor recreation and cultural venues. The Westside boasts an array of charming older homes and tree lined streets, with so much diversity.
- Our climate is to everyone’s envy. We are close enough to the beaches to enjoy recreation, year around ocean breezes and great sunsets, and also metro close, minutes to downtown and Culver City restaurants and night life.
I want you to be able to sit back, relax and know you are in the hands of an accomplished professional who has lived in Los Angeles his whole life.
- In today’s market, it is not just about putting a home into escrow, it’s about staying on top of every little detail, relating with people in their “busy world” and understanding the emotions that people often experience.
- I am there for you, taking the stress off your shoulders and keeping you informed. As your personal concierge, we will arrange landscape, upgrade, painting, cleaning and staging. We will do what it takes to bring you peace of mind and the best possible net price.
I do what I love. My passion is real! My results and past client testimonials do not waiver.
My cell phone is always available to you: (310) 963-9944. Call me anytime.