Will your agent enthusiastically promote your home!
- Not only am I enthusiastic about real estate, I am enthusiastic about the neighborhoods I represent, the homes I represent and the people I represent.
I have very strong feelings for the Westside!
- The Westside has great appeal due to its proximity and convenience to shopping, outdoor recreation and cultural venues evident on the Westside. The Westside boasts an array of charming older homes and quiet tree lined streets.
- Our climate is to everyone’s envy. We are close enough to the beaches to enjoy calm year around ocean breezes.
- There is so much to do on the Westside. People want to move here to experience this splendor. My true heartfelt commitment to our wonderful city is what creates my relentless passion.
I want you to be able to sit back, relax and know you are in the hands of an accomplished professional who has lived in Los Angeles his whole life.
- In today’s market, it is not just about putting a home into escrow, it’s about staying on top of every little detail, relating with people in their “busy world” and keeping passionate about what home ownership is all about.
- Buyers do not buy a home on a regular basis. The “in escrow” process can be an anxiety causing experience. Buyers need a lot of handholding to feel comfortable. My calming demeanor and good listening skills help with overcoming obstacles and keeping everything in prospective.
I am enthusiastic about our neighborhood. I still believe real estate in our area is a bargain. You can count on me to take care of all the details.
My cell phone is always available to you: (310) 963-9944. Call me anytime.